We are a multi-faceted company that has been in business for over 35 years, known for our experience and well-established presence. With a strong reputation for consulting expertise, quality, and reliability, we specialize in providing unique and creative print, signage and visual marketing solutions for Greater Bay Area corporations and businesses.
Print Account Executive:
We’re seeking a Print Account Executive to stand out big and lead our large format printing division in the San Francisco Bay Area. We’re looking for someone with a deep understanding and expertise in large format printing, along with sales and marketing experience. The Print Account Executive will be responsible for developing and implementing sales strategies to build the company’s brand visibility, manage client relationships, and grow our large format print business throughout the region.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
• Sell large-format color graphic printing services to various clients, including corporations, sports and concert event venues, developers, multifamily builders and more! This includes large format graphics such as banners, interior and exterior wall murals, window graphics, retail and promotional signage and more!
• Engage with decision-makers to understand their business objectives and showcase how our company brings value through creative design, quick turnaround, expert fabrication and installation and follow-through service.
• Develop and execute effective sales strategies for large format print products and services by building a robust database of prospects and creating strong vendor client relationships.
• Generate leads and qualify prospects by highlighting the advantages our company offers customers that competitors can’t match. Underscoring our expertise in what we do and why that matters.
• Provide ongoing excellent customer service.
• Stay informed about industry trends, competitors, and market conditions.
• 5+ years of sales experience and expertise in large format printing.
• Strong understanding of the large format print industry.
• Excellent sales and negotiation skills.
• Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
• Organized with attention to detail.
Full-time Compensation Range: $100,000 to $300,000 with benefits.