We are a multi-faceted company with 35 years of experience in the industry. Known for our expertise, quality, and reliability, we specialize in providing unique design and signage solutions for the sales environments of the Bay Area’s home building industry. We are seeking a Sales/Project Manager Apprentice who is eager to learn and contribute to our marketing services for home builders. Join our team and gain valuable skills in sales, project management, design, production, ordering, staging, and installation.
- Assist with builder new home community site walks to gather information for proposals.
- Work closely with sales to create proposals and generate sales.
- Assist with project management from start to finish.
- Coordinate with the production team to ensure timely production and staging of displays, graphics and signage.
- Manage client relationships and ensure customer satisfaction.
- Work with vendors to facilitate timely ordering and receipt of products.
- Assist with staging and coordination for installation of sales environment and signs.
- Desire to learn and grow in the signage industry for home builders.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Goal-oriented and driven.
Job Type: Full-time, in-person position Salary Range: $60,000-$80,000 plus bonuses and benefits package
To apply, please submit your resume.